Homepage Forums General Discussion Why is there such a big difference in packaging box printing prices?

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      Kane Zoe
      Participant

In this era of surplus goods, packaging has become more and more important, and people’s demand for packaging has also become higher. The price of cheap packaging and expensive packaging can reach hundreds of times. Our packaging box printing plant can be said to be quite touched. Inexpensive cardboard boxes can cost only about two cents apiece, while some high-end packaging boxes can reach dozens of dollars apiece. Therefore, we quote according to the different requirements of customers, and our packaging box printing factory can provide the corresponding grade for any price box that the customer needs.

Sometimes we often meet customers who require high-end effects, but the price of packaging box printing wants to be very cheap. This situation is relatively unrealistic. We often say that a price is paid for. I think this is common sense that everyone knows. The price corresponds to the quality, and it is difficult to guarantee the quality if it is cheaper on the basis of high-end.

At this time, there may be a lot of misunderstandings. After the customer sees the goods, they may choose not to buy the goods because of the quality of the box. Because when the packaging box is printed, it is impossible to make a good box because of the cost. At this time, the customer will think “I have spent so much money, and the quality of the product is not as good as I want. I can’t make the goods.” “Received”, customer problems will arise at this time. This is the reason for the high price of high-end packaging box printing. At a cheap price, any packaging factory can say that it can do it, but the quality of it is not acceptable to every customer.

Ensuring the quality and effect of printing is the first standard of the packaging box printing factory, and the price can only be said to be controlled as much as possible. There is a saying in the packaging industry that there is no low price but a suitable price. I hope that when you choose a packaging box printing plant, you will not blindly pursue low prices. Quality is what we have to consider.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 The Contractor Home

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account